I just discovered Picasa. Thanks to my new best friend Pinterest, I stumbled across this blog and a turtorial on how to create your own word art. You see, I have been wanting to make quote posters to hang in my classroom for quite some time. I like quotes. They have a special place in my heart because they resonate with different people for different reasons, they shed light, and they clarify life. Plus, Pinterest is full of good quotes, so I keep finding more and more that I like.
Thanks to the aforementioned blog, I made these this morning.
Aren't they cool? Once I figured the program out, these took 5 minutes apiece. Go check out Centsational Girl's blog for more info on how to make your own. I hope my kids are ready for some word inspiration because my walls will be full of these by the end of the week.


No comments:
Post a Comment