My year is quickly winding down, and as I look forward to
the last day, I can’t help but look back on the last nine months.
This year has been full of trial and error, panic and
excitement, enthusiasm and fear, some failures, and many great successes. I am
sad to see this year’s group move on, but I am increasingly proud of them. I
have seen my students make huge gains this year, and I can’t help but feel
proud.
It appears that I am not the only one reflecting on the year.
I have, thus far, received two of the kindest notes from my students. After
working so hard all year to do everything to the best of my ability, it is nice
to get reassurance from the people who matter. Kind words from students bring the best kind
of joy to my heart. A joy that makes even the worst days seem worth it.
One of my foreign exchange students dropped this off today:
If you were me, wouldn't your heart be happy, too?
No comments:
Post a Comment