Monday, December 2, 2013

Let's do this thing.

After abandoning this place for far too long, I've decided to take up blogging again. I discovered Love, Teach, a FANTASTIC teacher blog last week, and it inspired me to start this up again. It also inspired me to ask my parents if I had a long-lost sister who lives a parallel life because after reading, laughing, and giggling for two hours while reading her posts, I decided that we must be related. I'll be posting all kids of things relating to my thrilling life as a teacher, and if you don't do sarcasm, then you probably shouldn't come back to read any of my posts because you'll inevitably think I'm a terrible person and shouldn't be teaching kids.  BUT if you do enjoy sarcasm, the antics of high school children, and a real-world view on classroom teaching, then I hope to see you back!

No comments:

Post a Comment